Tuesday 13 December 2011

Forum Contributions

Bearing in mind that I submit this blog for assessment at the end of the course I thought I should gather together some of the debates I’ve contributed to over at ‘We Are OCA’ in the last year or so. Most of these are from earlier in 2011 as I’ve been busy both at work and at home this year and I just haven’t had the emotional energy to get involved recently.
Beginning to feel that I’ve got my ‘mojo’ back in recent weeks – guess we all get dry spells, but they do make it hard to stay engaged on a remote learning course where you aren’t surrounded by people doing similar things on a daily basis. Think the visit to the Baltic for the Turner prize exhibition was a bit of a corner turner for me on this issue.
What is Documentary Photography
Facebook Friendly squares
Shelly Holland – Blog of the Week
The Ethics of Death
Ready to be immersed
Cindy Sherman: Master of Disguise

No comments: